Riding Lessons And Academy
- We at Janet Green Stables are proud to offer a top shelf lesson program to this area.
- We have a number of experienced instructors on staff ready to guide and teach the most timid beginner to the advanced rider. Whether your goal is learning the basics of horsemanship or preparing for national competitions, Janet Green Stables can help you achieve your goals when it comes to the great sport of riding horses.
- Our facility has both indoor and outdoor riding areas, which makes Janet Green Stables ideal for year round riding. We have a number of lesson horses to choose from that can build confidence in the most timid young riders to American Saddlebred show horses that will challenge and thrill the most serious of equestrians.
- We offer both riding and driving lessons, but the core of our program is saddleseat or “balance seat” which guarantees that the best skills needed to become a great rider will be acquired to help with whatever goals you have for your horse experience.
- We offer a great family atmosphere and invite anyone who would like to have a great horse experience.
Private Lesson $40.00
Group Lesson $40.00
Package of 6 Lessons $200.00
Private lessons are approximately 30 minutes in length.
Group lessons (2-6 riders) (Riders must qualify)
Riders are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to lesson time to groom and tack their horses.
We understand that unexpected events arise. We ask for a 2 hour notice of cancellation.